Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Well it looks like I ended up falling off the A-Z Challenge wagon after all. Sorry to disappoint you guys! Unfortunately life ended up getting in the way... Sometimes these things just happen!

I think next year if I end up participating I'll have to get everything ready and set it up so I don't have to worry about doing it on the day of each post. Moo if you are reading this you are probably laughing at my lack of organization eh? He he...

Anyway! That's really all I have to report for now. I have a lot of really cool projects on the go, but nothing I can share yet! Hopefully this will change over the next few weeks and I can get back to posting some art! Woo!

Have a happy Wednesday everyone!

Current Mood: Frustrated!

4 comments:

  1. I'd be frustrated too if I was banging my head against the wall nonstop! ;p

    No worries about the A to Z situation, it's not like we're going to banish you to the furthest corners of the galaxy (well, maybe, but you won't know about it until you're there..hehehehe) anyway - no stress, sounds like you have enough of that on your plate already.

    Hugs, Moo aka Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jenny. We won't banish you. :) And we sincerely hope you make it back next year for the challenge.

    Konstanz Silverbow
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com
    thewriterace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's bad at all that you didn't finish the A-Z challenge. Life gets busy. It's understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I draw-like-a-‘nom-de-plume’ our long-years-of-faith -2- decipher the voracious voracity -2- make a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven… yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs. Cya soon…

    ReplyDelete