Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Haircuts and Art!

I finally got my hair cut!!! Oh happy day!

I've had almost waist-length hair for almost two years now and I finally said ENOUGH is ENOUGH. I am so tired of waking up to the sensation of being choked by my own murderous hair I decided to get it all cut off. The darn stuff grows like a weed! It's crazy!!

I now have beautiful (if I do say so myself) shoulder length hair and I slept undisturbed last night by my now tamed mane. Yay me!



Here is a sneak peek at the sketch for the new header that I'm working for my website. I hope I can finish it soon since today is the 1st of December and time is officially ticking on this one! I really need to be better prepared for these holiday things hehe... I also hope I can find time to do the New Years one I have planned.








Anyway! That's all she wrote for now and I'll hopefully have another work in progress to show later this week. YAY!

♥ TweakFox

Current Mood: Happy with my Haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment